I love autumn. I’m an autumn enthusiast. And this year is no different.
I have seen sooo many of these kind of posts, and to be honest, I bloody love them! So I thought to myself, why not do your own Georgia? SO HERE IT IS. Ten reasons autumn is my favourite season.
1) A berry lip. A pretty typical one, but seriously who doesn’t love a berry lippie? A dark autumnal lip makes me feel sassy as hell. Hello Charlotte Tilbury Glastonbury, my old friend.
2) All of the khaki, burgundy and mustard clothing. This colour palette is what dreams are made of, it all looks so great together.
3) Reflection on the year. For me, autumn is a great time to look back on the year and see what I have achieved. I think about all the things I said i’d do this year, and it gives me a kick up the bum.
4) Lush Snow Fairy. Okay okay, I know this is technically part of the christmas range, but it will be out SO soon. I’m going to buy 24 bottles. I only really discovered it last year, and if you haven’t yet either then get on it!
5) Buying people gifts. Yes, by this I mean christmas presents! I like to get ahead and start buying stuff pretty early on, and I love it. I love putting lots of thought into christmas gifts, even down to the gift wrapping theme. Life.
6) Being cosy. Getting home from work, running a bubble bath, getting into your pjs and then lighting your 17 spiced something-or-other candles, whilst grabbing yourself a hot chocolate and sticking your favourite show on Netflix.
7) Dark nights. I love when it’s dark outside (0r maybe it’s just that I hate the sun), but when It’s dark outside it just adds to that cosy feeling. (Although I do hate dark mornings, mainly because I can’t get my ass out of bed).
8) Baggy jumpers, jeans and ankle boots. Every single day.
9) Buying THAT coat. Does anyone else have a thing about finding THAT coat? That dream coat, the one that goes with everything and you can wear everyday? I usually spend months searching for it, and then find it in the January sales. Brill.
10) Leaves. Need I say anymore. That crunch.
What makes you excited for autumn?! Hopefully I’m not alone with some of these!